Server Ban Appeals and Ban Requests

~This is our Server forum ~

Welcome to our Forum

Find out about how we work, and the different things you can do on our server, by looking through our Community Forum. In our Community Forum you will find information on the Structure of our server, the Staff of the server and how to Apply for Staff, the latest server News, and participate any polls we have going. You can Report Abuse or Appeal a punishment/ban, either in our discord or by sending an email to us. Find our Discord server link in our community forum.

You can get the ingame Member rank free in our store, and then request to join Member group on the Forum. Go to our store https://pixelpeopleonline.co.uk or ingame type /donate
To vote and get rewards ingame type /vote

About our Server:

In our network have Roleplay, Survival, Creative. We have Werewolves and Vampires on Roleplay. Your currency is network wide, you get rewards for voting, and for doing parkour, in the server hub.

Join our Discord to discuss all things server related.

Make sure your READ THE FORUM RULES

We have an active Discord server and so we are drawing the focus away from the forum for community discussions.

Moderators: Owner, Mods, Founder, Head Mod, Staff Manager, Head Admin, Redstoner, Developer

TNT_Chicken64
Nickname/Name: TNT_Chicken64
Minecraft Username: TNT_Chicken64

TNT_Chicken64 X-Ray BAN

Post by TNT_Chicken64 » Sun Apr 28, 2019 12:08 am

Hello, my IGN is TNT_Chicken64 and I have been recently banned for X-Ray of 9 diamonds. I regret it as this is my legit favorite server and I can't wait even though this is a temporary ban. Whatever I can do to get unbanned is fine. I will pay to unban I will do anything. If I must I will wait out the ban but I would enjoy to be playing sooner. But I fully regret the decision of X-Ray on the server. I needed money for my redstone house and diamonds were worth quite a bit (At least I thought so). Please forgive me.

Sincerely - TNT_Chicken64

Pixilchic
Silver
Nickname/Name: Pix
Minecraft Username: PixilChic

Re: Server Ban Appeals and Ban Requests

Post by Pixilchic » Wed May 01, 2019 4:25 pm

pall911 wrote:
Sat Apr 27, 2019 5:28 am
Pixel People Staff,

On April 26th, 2019 I was permanently banned by Ch3rry0wl for "Using a VPN/Proxy;" however, I have never used a VPN/Proxy while on this server.

When I first logged into the server approximately a week and a half ago, the IP address corresponded to my home address, while the IP address I logged in with on April 26th, 2019 corresponds to the IP address while I am at school, as I am in college. I have been logging in from this new IP address since last Sunday (April 21st) and there were no instances throughout this week that logging in from a different IP address had affected my game play.

When I logged in on April 26th I was automatically muted for 10 minutes as I suspect a plugin incorrectly identified my account as using a VPN/Proxy. Shortly after, Ch3rry0wl permanently banned me without any attempt to message or communicate with me regarding the situation. I have also never been in a situation where my actions were questioned, nor have I received any warnings. As somebody that has been a staff member on a different server in the past, this does not seem like a fair execution of staff responsibilities.

Moreover, even if I did use a VPN/Proxy (which I did not), there is no place in rules posted on the forums here stating that this is against the rules (Refer to: viewtopic.php?f=2&t=2).

Since joining this server a little over a week ago I have logged quite a few hours and built up my standing on the server through solely legitimate means. I have never had any intentions to break the rules of the server and would like to have my ban removed.

Regards,
Max
IGN: pall911

PS: On the ban notification from the server it says "Permenently," but it should say "Permanently." Just a typo I thought I could point out.
Hi Max

We had to change our server in the last month to prevent Vpns from connecting. This is due to a problem we were having with alts, bots and hackers using vpns to connect and abuse staff and players. We prioritise player and staff safety, which is why we needed to take this step. In order to prevent abuse from those I've mentioned above we ban upon detection. I understand some players using vpns through school etc can be caught up in this, which is why we have this appeals section. Thank you for bringing it to my attention that the forums rules had not bern updated yet. I've since updated them. Pls join our discord as that is the best way of getting a message to us ASAP. I'll look up your Ip and whitelist it. I do need to verify some info with you privately beforehand though, so if you can please dm me on discord.

Thank you
PiX

Pixilchic
Silver

Post by Pixilchic » Wed May 01, 2019 4:28 pm

Hi TNT_Chicken64

Your Appeal is denied as you also attempted to circumvent your ban and are lucky you aren't perm banned for that. Your initial ban isn't too long and you'll need to wait it out. Please do not break the server rules and if there is a repeat offence of using xray your ban could be permanent.

Thank you.
PiX

TNT_Chicken64
Nickname/Name: TNT_Chicken64
Minecraft Username: TNT_Chicken64

Post by TNT_Chicken64 » Sat May 11, 2019 1:18 pm

Hello my IGN is TNT_Chicken64 and I have been recently banned for 30 days. This was my 7th warning and I said the word Re-ard, (you know where to put the T) and I didn't really know it was a very bad word I thought it meant like delayed because my typing was delayed when I said WB I kept typing Eb instead on accident. Anyways no more excuses, I am very sorry for what I have said and done on this server. I will not say any derogatory words on the server ever again. I do not demand an unban for what I have done but I do kindly request that you think about unbanning or shortening the ban I have received on this server. I know what I have said is what I have said and that it is completely fair that I was banned. But I really enjoy playing on this server and I hope you take this appeal into consideration...

Sincerely - TNT_Chicken64

PS.- Hi PIX! Just saying hi.

Thank you guys (Entire staff team) for being such a great help on the server. You have helped me a lot on the server.

Robin
Nickname/Name: Bean
Minecraft Username: RobinFeather_

Post by Robin » Wed May 15, 2019 10:04 pm

Hello! I had recently joined as RobinFeather_. I was banned for saying "Holy nut" and this message was meant for discord, but it seems like I forgot to click off minecraft. I was also unaware of my 4 previous warnings? I don't recall ever joining this server before, aside from joining for around 30mins and leaving.

An unban is greatly appreciated! :D
Yours truly,
Bean :mrgreen:

Deviser
Nickname/Name: Deviser
Minecraft Username: DeviserDMC

Post by Deviser » Tue May 21, 2019 8:14 pm

Greetings. I was banned by Ch3rry0wl for utilizing a Virtual Private Network and or Proxy. However, I generally play on this server as well as others through use of a public computer, which I did not realize had one or both of these enabled. I agree I should have refrained from playing this server on said computer once this had been detected, however I did not realize that continuing to do so would result in a permanent ban and did not place much importance on it. You will find that a Virtual Private Network is not enabled every time I log on. This is due to my not having a Virtual Private Network and or Proxy enabled on the personal computer I play Minecraft on. Please consider lifting the ban on my account, in-game-name DeviserDMC. If this is done, I will do my best to refrain from logging onto the server with a computer that has a Virtual Private Network and or Proxy enabled. If this appeal is unsuccessful, then I at least thank you for the time taken to read the appeal.

Awaiting your response
Deviser

Lumiinescence
Nickname/Name: Lumii
Minecraft Username: Lumiinescence

Re: DeviserDMC Ban Appeal

Post by Lumiinescence » Thu May 23, 2019 8:48 pm

Hi, Deviser.

TweroS has agreed to unban you as long as you refrain from joining with a VPN again.

Should be good to log in again by the end of today, if not right away.

~ Lumii

Lumiinescence
Nickname/Name: Lumii
Minecraft Username: Lumiinescence

Re: RobinFeather_ Ban Appeal

Post by Lumiinescence » Thu May 23, 2019 9:05 pm

Hi, RobinFeather_.

Your warnings are for;
Language, 28/09/2018 as altariacloud27
Bullying, 28/09/2018 as altariacloud27
Bullying (again), 28/09/2018 as altariacloud27
Staff Disrespect, 28.09/2018 as altariacloud27
And most recently, Language (again) as RobinFeather_, 15/05/2019.

Five warnings total triggers a five hour ban as punishment. Six will be longer, seven... etc.

Considering your history on PixelPeople (and extended history on other servers, which includes racism) I suggest you tread very carefully when it comes to what you say in chat.

You are not currently banned.

- Lumii

Pixilchic
Silver

Post by Pixilchic » Fri May 24, 2019 11:41 am

In future Please use the Appeals Section on our Forum. This has been locked now. In the appeals you can create your own appeals topic which we will reply to and you can get notified. You can delete your own topics once resolved, add the necessary screenshots etc.
PiX