Server Ban Appeals and Ban Requests

~This is our Server forum ~

Please register to be able to post, or request to join a group. As a Guest you will have read only access. Once registered you will be set as a Registered user.

You can get the ingame Member rank free in our store, and then request to join Member group on the Forum. Go to our store http://pixelpeopleonline.buycraft.net/ or ingame type /donate

If you would like to join a group other than Member, then please donate. If you have donated, please send a request on the forum, to join the group Rank that you have on the Server.

About our Server:

In our network have Roleplay, Skywars, Survival, Creative, and are making a Minigame Server. Your currency is network wide, and gains interest (so you get more the longer you are ingame). You get rewards for voting, and for doing parkour, in the server hub, and on skywars.

Discuss all things server related, see whats news there is, report abuse, make suggestions, make requests, apply for staff and of course have general topics.

Make sure your READ THE FORUM RULES

Moderators: Head Mod, Owner, Founder, Mods, Developer, Staff Manager, Head Admin, Redstoner

Pixilchic
Silver
Nickname/Name: Pix
Minecraft Username: PixilChic

Server Ban Appeals and Ban Requests

Post by Pixilchic » Mon Oct 30, 2017 12:28 am

If you have been banned you can appeal in this section. The staff will consider your appeal, but it may be denied temporarily or permanently.

This section is also to be used for ban requests if you feel another player should be banned for abusing or breaking server rules, please let us know in here. Upload any screenshots you have as evidence.
Last edited by Pixilchic on Mon Apr 15, 2019 1:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Update
PiX

poopeater69
Nickname/Name: POLKAPISS
Minecraft Username: TänderBlender

Re: Server Ban Appeals and Ban Requests

Post by poopeater69 » Fri Nov 30, 2018 8:44 pm

i was banned cuz rasicms something

bls unban it was my brohter so pls i love this i will share to my 22 subbed youtube chlanele!!1!1!111!!

i em from vladivostok and i love this sevrer i ma veyry love this lvlel server tingh so bls unban bls!!111!!11!

PentaSquares
Nickname/Name: PentaSquares
Minecraft Username: PentaSquares

Post by PentaSquares » Mon Feb 25, 2019 8:06 am

Can you unban me?
I'm really sorry about griefing the town. I wont do it again. (i've completely forgotten why i did it in the first place)
I still feel very sorry for it. really wish i didnt do it. please tell me whether or not you are going to unban me.

Username is: PentaSquares
If you do unban me, i may not join for a while. (because its gonna be very awkward)
i also wish i could fix my mistakes, though i cant. i dont know what is currently happening now. so i dont know if the town's fixed or not. ill probably avoid that town and everyone else just because it'll be weird.
im sure a lot of them hate me. sorry to them.

Lumiinescence
Nickname/Name: Lumii
Minecraft Username: Lumiinescence

Post by Lumiinescence » Sat Mar 09, 2019 3:23 am

RE: poopeater69 Ban Appeal.

We do not believe at all that it was your brother, that is the oldest excuse in Minecraft, ever.

Offering to share our server on a YouTube Channel will never help a situation, regardless of what punishment it is.

Racism = Permanent Ban.

Appeal Denied.

sveltersky
Nickname/Name: Sveltersky
Minecraft Username: sveltersky

Post by sveltersky » Mon Mar 18, 2019 12:35 am

Can you Please unban me?
I was autobanned for spam. The spam wasn't rude. I was jokingly banned from neonfrog45's discord server and I private messaged him "Cowabunga it is", I then decided to repeat the message rapidly, 3 or 4 times, Resulting in a ban.

My Username is sveltersky
I now understand that I should keep the rules in mind while I am typing in chat. I do hope you can acknowledge my situation and unban me, but I would completely understand if you decide not to, as it is a clear violation of the rules.

Thank you,
-sveltersky

Pixilchic
Silver

Post by Pixilchic » Mon Mar 18, 2019 11:51 am

PentaSquares wrote:
Mon Feb 25, 2019 8:06 am
Can you unban me?
I'm really sorry about griefing the town. I wont do it again. (i've completely forgotten why i did it in the first place)
I still feel very sorry for it. really wish i didnt do it. please tell me whether or not you are going to unban me.

Username is: PentaSquares
If you do unban me, i may not join for a while. (because its gonna be very awkward)
i also wish i could fix my mistakes, though i cant. i dont know what is currently happening now. so i dont know if the town's fixed or not. ill probably avoid that town and everyone else just because it'll be weird.
im sure a lot of them hate me. sorry to them.
I tried to unban you. But says user not known. You'll just have to try join.
PiX

Pixilchic
Silver

Post by Pixilchic » Wed Mar 27, 2019 9:45 am

sveltersky wrote:
Mon Mar 18, 2019 12:35 am
Can you Please unban me?
I was autobanned for spam. The spam wasn't rude. I was jokingly banned from neonfrog45's discord server and I private messaged him "Cowabunga it is", I then decided to repeat the message rapidly, 3 or 4 times, Resulting in a ban.

My Username is sveltersky
I now understand that I should keep the rules in mind while I am typing in chat. I do hope you can acknowledge my situation and unban me, but I would completely understand if you decide not to, as it is a clear violation of the rules.

Thank you,
-sveltersky
It appears you have been unbanned?
PiX

Ayee
Nickname/Name: Ayee
Minecraft Username: vorants

Post by Ayee » Tue Apr 02, 2019 12:34 am

Hey I was recently banned on your server.
IGN: vorants

I should'f never hacked in the first place thats why I am making this ban appeal. I want to be unbanned because I will never hack again on this server. I swear.

Srry have to finish sometime later. pce

Lumiinescence
Nickname/Name: Lumii
Minecraft Username: Lumiinescence

Post by Lumiinescence » Tue Apr 16, 2019 8:55 pm

Re: vorants ban appeal

vorants, AKA 1080p600, the account I banned.

I warned you when I caught you hacking the first time. You PROMISED me that you would not again.

You then joined a few days later and continued to hack on that account and an alt account.

We permanently ban for Hacking, you were given a chance and ruined it, no more chances. Do not reply.

~Lumii